Carlos was born in Caguas, Puerto Rico, and raised in Fort Myers, FL. Carlos worked for McDonald's Corporation for a total of 21 years, which through various school programs available, he studied business administration, computer networks, web design, media consulting, and management of social media. Carlos has lived in Charlotte County since 2001 and is currently the Senior Pastor of The Vine Ministries, Int’l. Carlos served at Calvary Christian Center (Centro Cristiano El Calvario), which was in the ministries of general administrator, worship leader, co-pastor, and youth pastor from June 9, 2008- April 24, 2020. Carlos’s passion is teaching God’s word and Triage Counseling for youth, leading them to have an intimate relationship with Jesus. The years of experience with McDonald's Corp. have allowed Carlos to work with a diverse group of people. It has become a blessing because that's with that same experience, he is able to be infused with those who work within h ministry and other endeavors Carlos is also the owner and operator of Kingdom Design Agency, LLC., a business web design, and media company. His passion is to be the voice, eyes, ears, and hands of all people who need love, compassion, and inner healing, God has led him to be the shepherd of The Vine Ministries International. He is truly inspired by young people today and has been engaged in the development of a group of young people with real hunger and zeal for God. Through research, Carlos is aware of the task ahead. He knows that God empowered him with love, compassion, and unity to complete the mission. He knows that God will bring the nation's higher level so that it can impact systems, regions, schools, churches, and countries. The favorite Bible verse is Romans 8:28 Carlos and we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose. His hobbies include music, reading, photography, and research on various topics.
• We believe the Bible is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit and is the infallible revelation of God to Mankind. II Timothy 3:16-17, II Peter 1:20-21
• We believe there is only one true, eternal God revealed in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:1, 26, Deuteronomy 6:4, Isa.43:10-11, Matthew 28:19
• We believe in the deity and humanity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, and sacrificial death to save us from our sins, and His resurrection and ascension to heaven. Matthew 1:21, 23, John 1:1-2, 14, 3:16, Acts 1:2-3, 9, 2:22
• We believe in the sinfulness of all mankind and the need of salvation, available only through the blood of Jesus Christ to all who believe and receive Him as Savior and Lord. Romans 3:23, 6:23, 10:13, Ephesians 2:8-9, Titus 3:4-7
• We believe the finished work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the spirit, soul, and body. Isaiah 53:4-5, Matthew 8:16-17, I Peter 2:24, James 5:14-15, III John 2
• We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life. Sanctification is the process of being separated from sin and dedicated to God, which begins at salvation and continues throughout the lifetime of the believer. Galatians 5:22-23, I Thessalonians 4:3-5, 5:23, II Peter 3:18
• We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, which is promised to all believers subsequent to salvation, as the entrance into a Spirit-filled life including: a prayer language (speaking in tongues), gifts of the Holy Spirit, and power to be a witness and anointed servant of God. Joel 2:28-29, Luke 3:16, Acts 1:4-5, 8, 2:4, 38-39, 10:44-47, I Corinthians 12:4-11, I John 2:20, 27
• We believe in the personal, imminent return of Jesus Christ. Acts 1:11, I Thessalonians 4:16-18, Titus 2:13
• We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved; the saved to everlasting life and the unsaved to everlasting damnation. Acts 24:15, I Corinthians 15:20-23, Revelation 20:4-6, 12-15
• We believe in the responsibility of every believer to reach the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:19-20, Mark 16:15-20, Acts 1:8, 2:40-41, 47
THE VINE MINISTRIES FELLOWSHIP
The Vine Ministries Fellowship is an Apostolic Network of ministers, churches, and ministries that were born out of networking with pastors from around the world. Headquarters are located in Port Charlotte, Florida (with churches in Kenya, Africa). Pastor Carlos Morales founded The Vine Ministries Fellowship with a vision to provide a spiritual covering for ministers and ministries which can develop, equip, resource, and empower men and women of God who operate in five-fold ministries, and many other leadership roles.
Pastor Carlos Morales Founded The Vine Ministries Fellowship with a vision to provide a spiritual covering for ministers and ministries that can develop, equip, resource, and empower men and women of God! It’s his heart is for ministers and their families to be all God created them to be, so that they can do all that God called them to do!
Copyright © 2023 Pastor Carlos A. Morales - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Kingdom Design Agency